Dogtek EF-6000 Overview
The Dogtek EF-6000 is currently OUT OF STOCK. The Dogtek EF-6000 could be the highest rated containment fence, but it is currently too glitchy to recommend. The EF-6000 includes a small collar, and a digital transmitter that provides control over both the boundary and warning zones.
The basic system includes the following:
- Digital Transmitter - digital transmitter, capable of containing up to 5 acres, and with user adjustable boundary and correction zones.
- Rechargeable Collar - slimline collar, with 8 correction levels ranging from mild to very strong.
- Long & Short Probes - interchangeable long and short collar probes, for use with long hair and short hair dogs respectively.
- Charger - power cord for charging collar.
- Boundary Wire (500 Feet) - 20 gauge boundary wire, sufficient to cover 1/3 acre. Additional wire and thicker boundary wire is available using the above dropdown menus.
- Boundary Flags (50) - marking flags to temporarily show the boundary line during installaiton and training. These are gradually removed on completion of training.
- Splices (3) - wire splices connect segments of boundary wire when creating your layout.
- Tester Tool - connected to the collar probes, to test if the collar is properly functioning.
- Magnetic Key - tool for switching collar on and off, as well as adjusting the correction level.
- Instruction Manual - booklet covering basics of system installation and training.